Updating an Existing Porch
Looking to update your existing porch into your favorite room in the house? The Sundance process couldn’t be easier. Here are four basic steps for creating the porch of your dreams with Sundance Porch Windows.
Step 1 – Contact Us
If you have photos and some rough measurements, send them our way to get the conversation rolling on options and pricing packages.
How to Measure Your Windows
- Measure in three locations vertically and three locations horizontally as shown in the image.
- Take the smallest of the three measurements you took vertically and the smallest of the three measurements you took horizontally.
- These two measurements will be your opening size.
- Be sure to measure all of your window openings.
Step 2 – Selections
At this point, we can help you finalize product selections, colors, and other options before securing time on our production schedule.
Step 3 – Verify Measurements
Prior to installation, one of our representatives would visit your home to verify measurements and installation specifics. At this point, we can order your custom made products and schedule an installation date for 4-5 weeks from the order date.
Step 4 – Installation
The final step is the installation of your new porch windows, which is typically completed in one day.
Frame Colors and Vinyl Tint Options
Sundance Porch Windows are available in seven frame colors and four vinyl tint options to match your style.
FAQs for Homeowners
Answers to the most common questions asked about Sundance Porch Windows.
- Can I use your product in an existing screened-in porch?
Yes. Our windows are custom made to fit into existing openings, so they are perfect for upgrading your current structure. We insist on a perfect fit and a worry-free installation, so we’re happy to come out and take care of the whole process, from precision measurement to complete installation.
- How does it work if I’m planning on building a new porch structure?
We can assist you with the design and window details if you are already working with a builder, or we can recommend a builder that is familiar with our products. Either way, we are glad to help.
- Can I provide window measurements and install myself?
Yes! We’re glad to walk you through the DIY process, or we can take care of measuring and installing everything for you.
- How durable are Sundance Porch Windows?
With a lifetime warranty, you can be assured that you are purchasing the most durable and well-constructed porch window on the market. If you have a problem, we will fix it!
- What is the difference between your porch windows and others?
There’s a long list of differences – from better construction, tighter seal against moisture, quieter movement, much easier ability to open and close, fewer parts means fewer pieces to break down, and much more. Set up a time to meet at our showroom and we’d be glad show show you a side-by-side comparison.
- Do your porch windows require much care?
Sundance Porch Windows do not require much maintenance, though we do suggest cleaning them every six months. Just like anything else in your home, keeping your windows clean will preserve their life and luxurious look. The process for cleaning your porch windows is quite easy.